It started with bananas on toast
As the sun rose it started to peak through the curtain, sending a ray of light onto my crystal that was hanging in the window, sending rainbows across the floor. I lay there thinking what should I do today.
As it was still early I decided to get up and make myself bananas on toast (well that was not such a good Idea). As I popped the toast down it started to hiss and crack, then all of a sudden it went up in flames, which then caught my hair on fire. My hair started to sizzle and sent off a very strong smell, because I had so much hair spray in it.
I swiftly moved over to the sink to extinguish my hair. As I turned on the tap it came off in my hand and water came gushing out all over the floor. In a rush to get my phone, my arms and legs went off in all directions, I skated on the banana skin that I had knocked off the work top in all of the commotion, slamming hard on to the floor. I could not have imagined what was going to happen next.
As I lay there as still as stone, the cat ran up the wall and down the other side across the work top clearing everything in its sight. An avalanche of flour came floating down, a storm of sugar pitted upon my face, the honey was trickling down throw my singed hair. The milk came across like a fountain. I tried to move, but my head was glued to the floor. It was not easy to prize my body off of it. When I looked in the mirror, to my horror I looked like a melted candle, dripping as the wax was running down my body. It was time I went back to bed.